Thanks, Rory and Dalibor. I used build 155 to compile and test Derby. No issues surfaced. I won't be at FOSDEM, but I hope that your talk goes well.

Cheers,
-Rick

On 2/3/17, 1:04 PM, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

Hi Rick,

*JDK 9 Early Access* b155 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> is available on java.net

There have been a number of fixes to bugs reported by Open Source projects since the last availability email :

    * b155 - JDK-8167273 : Calendar.getDisplayNames inconsistent with
      DateFormatSymbols
    * b154 - JDK-8157611 : field visiblePackages is null for the
      unnamed module producing NPE when accessed
    * b153 - JDK-8163449 : Allow per protocol setting for
      URLConnection defaultUseCaches
    * b152 - JDK-8172158 : Annotation processor not run with -source <= 8

Dalibor and I are presenting at FOSDEM this weekend, we would love to meet you there!

    * JDK 9 Outreach - The Awesome Parts
      <https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/outreach/>

Rgds,Rory

--