[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
+ + s.executeUpdate("set schema APP");
+      checkLangBasedQuery(s, "SELECT XMLSERIALIZE(x as CHAR(10)) " +
+ " FROM xmlTable, SYS.SYSTABLES WHERE " + + " XMLSERIALIZE(x as CHAR(10)) = TABLENAME",
+               null);

Just for the record, I think use of XMLSERIALIZE here will fail if the test classpath does not include the required Xalan/JAXP classes (ex. Sun jdk15 with no external XML jars). It might be good to wrap this particular test inside of an

    if (XML.classpathMeetsXMLReqs())

where "XML" is junit/XML.java. I think that's all that would be needed, though I haven't actually tried it out...

Army