On 12/27/06, Amir Michail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I can't start the derby server outside of Eclipse properly.

Using the startNetworkServer command, I get this error:

ij> select * from links;
ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'AMICHAIL' does not exist

This turned out to be a db path problem. The path given with the
connect command is with respect to the location where the
startNetworkServer command is started.

I also had a security problem with the connect that I solved like this:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=653424&messageID=3840697

Amir

But using the corresponding menu item in Eclipse works fine.

Any hints on how to fix this?

Amir