Hi Mike,

It seems to be best practice (at least looking at Wikimedia and Mozilla)
to combine the "next" button with the choice of payment
(https://donate.mozilla.org/en-US/)

Could this be done here, too, or can we only pass the amount on to
SilverStripe?

Also, can we run Javascript to enable/disable inputs or show Icons –
e.g. a blue PayPal logo if PP is availiable for the choosen currency and
a grayed out version of the logo, if PP it is not? (just to give an example)

I got some rough draft (https://postimg.org/image/5oe3x1ucj/) and the
direction depends a bit on above questions.

Jan