Hi,

I like this new grouping, Paulo. It make sense.

Also I would prefer to have most of the items in the status bar turned off.
The user should decide what goes in there. I would love to see a word count
for example. This has probably been discussed before (I'm new here), so in
that case ignore it.

Rick