Hi all,

This is my first email after subscribing to this list only a few days ago
but I've got to put out a big +1 to the proposal put forward in the previous
email.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:PROP_DownloadsPage_110606NS.jpg

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:PROP_DownloadsPage_110606NS.jpg>The
proposed download page looks extremely clean and with some tweaks such as
adding links to the license and sourcecode would be a marked improvement
over the very text heavy current implementation

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

<http://www.libreoffice.org/download/>Thanks,
Patrick