Hi Nik, all!

Again, still in hurry, so: I support all your thoughts ... the German
community also discusses this issue right now.

Since one of the participants created a wiki page for the ideas, I've
added my proposal there. Sorry for spreading this topic across several
lists / languages, but maybe this helps:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=de&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=de&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/LODownload&usg=ALkJrhjj3eVkSJrUyoCV99yOHS7EY2czBA#Vorschl.C3.A4ge_von_Christoph

See section "Suggestions of Christopher", or the original page (for
better ASCII art):
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/LODownload#Vorschl.C3.A4ge_von_Christoph

Am Dienstag, den 07.06.2011, 02:37 +1000 schrieb Nik:
> I think the cryptic filename-links need to go and the page just needs
> emphasis placed on the right details.
> It's useless to just say this, so I've made a mock-up of a preferable
> state for the downloads page;
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:PROP_DownloadsPage_110606NS.jpg
> I don't know how possible that is to implement, but I'm happy to
> cough
> up the images of someone is willing.

Great!

Cheers,