Hey Milan,

To explain it better, my discussions with them are for high impact changes.
My bandwidth is fully in there.

We however maintain our own list
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME-Community/GitLab-Infrastructure/issues/8> in
a way for us to keep an eye for improvements we want to see and also
because there are GitLab people looking at it, but I want to keep the focus
on our major issues for the direct discussions, and leave everything else
for a more regular flow discussion with upstream issues, etc.

For your issue, could you please create an issue upstream
<https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/> and add it in a comment to our
list? You are the best person to explain why you need that option.

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation