Hi folks,

On Mon, 2022-08-22 at 14:36 +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
> > As mentioned about three years ago, there's a desire to retire
> > mailman
> > and its dependencies on python2. Discussion is now happening on
> > discourse.gnome.org.
> >
> > Over the coming month, I'll be going through each list that
> > remains,
> > seeing if they're still alive and moving them over [0]

I've gone through every mailing list that we host, and broadly split
them into two categories - lists that can be closed and ones that
should be migrated to discourse.

For those which should close, they've had very low activity (in some
cases, zero...). For those that should move, I've made sure that
there's tags in place so people can filter for a specific subject if
they want. Please see the attached.

For both, the archives will be preserved, but they won't accept or
distribute any new mail after the end of October.

Again, as a reminder, if you have any automation that's posting to
mailing lists, let me know (Thanks to the release team for having
already done so :P).

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation
Lists to close
-----
gnome-outreachy-list
outreachy-admins-list