* Paul Querna wrote:

> I agree, and believe, that this is a bug in the core, not in mod_python.
>
> I believe changing the all of they apr_table_overlay calls mentioned
> above to apr_table_overlap would fix the problem. Thoughts?

I believe that we should just drop the fast internal redirect. It was a nice
idea, but hasn't worked out very well and causes a lot of problems (e.g.
with mod_rewrite, now mod_python and there were/are other modules iirc).

A normal internal redirect is fast enough and has clear semantics.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)