Hi,

How about coding a module looking how many bytes are read and if there
is too little chunk of data, close the connection.
Something like a MinDataReadSize. If the read() function read too little
data, close() the socket... Dunno if it's possible to hook directly in
connection hook to do this...

Matthieu