The following issues remain:

1. You only have them on the BSD platforms
2. It doesn't help with SSL.
3. These kind of attacks can be also done in phases after the headers are
   read.

Curious question as I am not that familar with the accept filters:

Do they really wait with the handover of the socket until they read all headers?
I thought they only read the first line of the request before handing over
the socket to the app.

Regards

Rüdiger