Actually, change of plan. Because Fireant formats the XML file consistently, I
just merged a very trivial PR https://github.com/apache/nutch/pull/666
In the future, the pull requests will not reflect the formatting changes to
ivy/ivy.xml because the file will already be formatted consistently.
More to come...