It might appear redundant but "Struts 1" is the name rather than
version number and hopefully what people will get used to distinguish
between the two flavours on offer. Its no different than what Sun did
when they introduced Java 2 and who knows where out version numbers
are going to go in the two parts.  That in itself is good enouh reason
to leave it IMO - but also I'm against overriding the defaults of the
build unless absolutely necessary - that way if things change in the
future theres less places to remember. If we'd done this in the
previous year we would have had to correct it 3 or 4 times!

Niall