Hello,

I own a Flame since four months. Because of some bugs and crashes I
wanted to update the software. So I went to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/Flame#Updating_your_Flame%27s_software.
I thought that I needed to update the base image first. So I've download
the Base Image v188.zip and followed the instructions:

$ adb devices -l
List of devices attached
f30ecc6b               device usb:2-2 product:msm8610 model:Flame
device:flame

$ unzip v188.zip
$ cd 188
$ mv flash.bat flash.sh
$ chmod +x flash.sh

$ ./flash.sh
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
f30ecc6b        device

Flash nCPU...
< waiting for device >

The Flame vibrated shortly and now I see the ThunderSoft logo in the
display. Nothing happens at all since 30 minutes. I don't think anything
else will happen.

I'm not sure if it's safe to remove the phone from the USB connection or
to stop the flash script.

Any hints how to "rescue" my phone and proceed with the update?

Best regards
Dominik