Hi Wolfgang et al,

I cleaned up mkiv'd pack-rul, meta-ini, anch-pgr etc and for sure there have been bugs introduced. A couple of mkii artefacts have been removed and some speedups were possible (important as framed is a core macro so especially backgrounds have been redone a bit). I still have to look into framed using the commandhandler but let's first check if the current variant is ok.

I'll put a beta on the ftp server, so you might want to test,

Hans

PS. A few observations: \vbox -> hbox (less callback overhead), kern -> glue (less memory and calback overhead) i.e. some boxing has changed but hopefully for the best.

PS. I hope that in 2012 I've redone all the code (consistency, mkiv'd, namespaces, etc).