Hi,

On Jan 7, 4:00 pm, "Michael Hutchinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On 7 Jan 2007 05:17:41 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > If old GtkMozEmbed used to be supported on MS Windows than new
> > GtkMozEmbed MUST support it too.That's the problem, GtkMozEmbed was not
> > officially supported, but
> there were a few unofficial versions around that had been hacked into
> a usable state. I don't think many of the patches ever made it into
> trunk though.

Sad.

> <snip>
>
> > This is misunderstanding.
> > No one is going to discourage GtkMozEmbed on MS Windows.
> Well, timeless said "I hope to kill anything resembling such plans"
> which seems pretty clear to me.

Well, I still have some hope that I'd be able to change his mind on
this topic. ;-)

However, if you wish to contribute to GtkMozEmbed WIN32 platform you
can do it now:

1. Make a patch containing your WIN32 related modifications against the
latest GtkMozEmbed branched named 'MICROB_XXX_BRANCH' (where 'XXX' is a
date).
    Currently the latest one is: 'MICROB_20070103_BRANCH'.
2. Send this patch to 'romaxa at gmail dot com'.
    Romaxa will try to apply your patch to the branch first and if it
does not break the Linux build it will be merged with the branch.
    The branch will be merged with Mozilla trunk by timeless later
(practically, withing a month).

Regards,
Leonid.