Hi,
is there any way I can find the certificate associated with a public key
using
the SubjectPublicKeyInfo (CERTSubjectPublicKeyInfo)?

I am looking for public API and not too low level.
I looked in the .../nss/certdb/cert.h  and .../nss/pk11wrap/pk11pub.h
files - couldn't find anything appropriate.

Also, is there anyway I can find the private key using info in
SubjectPublicKeyInfo if the related private key exists in the key DB?
If I can find the private key then I can use
PK11_GetCertFromPrivateKey() method to find the related cert.

Thanks.
--
Subrata