Rob Stradling wrote:
> Frank, in Bug #421946 Comment #15 you said:
> "I'll proceed with the first public comment period once I figure out where
> this request sits in the queue relative to other similar requests".
>
> If the public comment/discussion periods are not the major bottleneck, then
> can you explain why there has been no movement on this bug for over a month?

Because I dropped the ball on that one, for which I apologize. I'll look
at it and start public discussion as soon as I can.

Frank

P.S. Incidentally, I have no problem whatsoever with CAs pinging me
directly (via email or phone or whatever) to remind me that their
requests need attention. Please feel free to do that if ever you should
need to.

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]