Robert Relyea wrote:
NZzi wrote:

hi all:

I want to use private key to encrypt a message,
and decrypt with public key.
Are you encrypting data or a symmetric Key?
Most of the nss code that does these operations does so on actual symetric keys (which are then used to do additional encryption/decryption/macing). In that case they are using the PK11_PubWrapSymKey() and PK11_PubUnwrapSymKey().

If i use symmetric key to encrypt a license and use private key
to encrypt the symmetric key,  other people can have my public
key.

I think he can hack my program to get the symmetric key,
when my program recover the license using the symmetric key
decrypted by public key.

He can write a new license and re-generate the license to let
the software use forever, how can I forbid this?

bob

[snip...]