On Jan 20, 9:35 pm, Gervase Markham <g...@mozilla.org> wrote:

> If you can give us a URL to a page which will always show the entire
> list you currently have, perhaps people in this group can add to it.
>
> Gerv

Thanks, Gerv! I went through each of the providers websites and found
their main support pages. I have added links to them on this page:
http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-certificate-not-trusted-error.html

The SSL Checker will also now point users who have an Intermediate
certificate installation problem to the installation instructions page
for the specific provider. This way they can find the right
Intermediate(s) certificates to download and can learn how to install
it for their specific platform.

Robert
http://www.sslshopper.com