http://dev.chromium.org/Home/chromium-security/crlsets says:
"The limit of the CRLSet size is 250KB"

Have Mozilla decided what the maximum OneCRL size will be?

On 01/08/14 03:07, Richard Barnes wrote:
Hi all,

We in the Mozilla PKI team have been discussing ways to improve revocation checking in
our PKI stack, consolidating a bunch of ideas from earlier work [1][2] and some
maybe-new-ish ideas.  I've just pressed "save" on a new wiki page with our
initial plan:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:RevocationPlan

It would be really helpful if people could review and provide feedback on this
plan.

There's one major open issue highlighted in the wiki page.  We're planning to
adopt a centralized revocation list model for CA certificates, which we're
calling OneCRL.  (Conceptually similar to Chrome's CRLsets.)  In addition to
covering CA certifcates, we're also considering covering some end-entity (EE)
certificates with OneCRL too.  But there are some drawbacks to this approach,
so it's not certain that we will include this in the final plan.  Feedback on
this point would be especially valuable.

Thanks a lot,
--Richard

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:ImprovingRevocation
[2] https://www.imperialviolet.org/2012/02/05/crlsets.html