----- Original Message -----

Yes, it's external to the TLS, and yes, it's bad that browsers do use
the manual fallback. Yes, the servers should be regularly updated and
as such bugs that cause it fixed. Yes, the configurations should be
updated to align them with current recommendations.

But it doesn't happen in real world.

So either we can push for policies which will never be implemented and
be workable in real world, or we can try to make the systems secure in
real world for people that care (both users and server admins that
do apply updates regularly).

Yes, I'd like to live in a world where it's not necessary, but we don't.
--
Regards,
Hubert Kario