On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Conor MacNeill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:13 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> -0 and +1 on doing it after 1.6.  I think this is a majority vote,
>> isn't it?
>
> Your -0 isn't a veto, in any case.

I know, and I wouldn't want it to be one.

> Do you have some reservations? Is it just a timing issue?

Mainly a timing issue, yes.  I realize that the split-up optional.jar
thing is almost crying for help from URLClassLoader, so I almost buy
that a switch now is necessary.  It just feels (to me) better to do
such a move completely than doing it in an incosistent manner.