On 2016-12-13, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

> Thanks for clarification. There are lots of duplications around there, and
> the overall process would surely benefit from some restructuring. I took
> the liberty of extracting the commits particular to style subdirectory
> (there are three of them, identical in ivy/source and ivyde/source trees).
> I would happily push them to Github if I had a permission to
> https://github.com/apache/any-ivy-site-styles, otherwise you may follow
> this procedure

github is a read-only mirror of repos hosted at the ASF, even the
Ant/Ivy committers can't directly push there.

https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy-site-styles is a very curious case as
it claims to mirror a repository that doesn't exist (I wanted to
manually push the svn files there but fail to find the repository).

It would be good if anybody could ask INFRA in order to figure out what
exactly the repo is mirroring as I don't see anything matching at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf - I'll do so myself at the
weekend, if nobody else finds time before that.