I was about to send a mail to the user mailing list about the Ant nightly job which publishes the daily snapshots, so that they can test some bug fixes and new features (JUnit 5 in particular). However, I happened to read the Apache release policy[1] which states regular users aren't even meant to know about such snapshots.

After reading that policy, I'm starting to wonder if the Jenkins job should even publish these snapshots.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#publication

-Jaikiran