Thanks for pointing this out. To me, it means one thing: release more often.
The way I read it, publishing is not forbidden per se, but rather
advertising.
That's consistent with GitHub repo clones being available, but without
"clone me at GitHub" ribbons.

On the other hand, I rewrote the manual (which was still talking about CVS),
suggesting that the proper way to propose code changes would be a GitHub PR
rather than an archive uploaded to Bugzilla, so please correct me if I'm
wrong before
Ant 1.10.3 gets released...

Gintas