Hi!

Is there any plans to make API for Style and Formatting - dialog?
I can't even remove those built-in styles from document. Only custom styles can be removed. My main goal is to limit available styles only to my custom styles. When end user writes document marked with my styles it's easy to transform(with XSLT) just generated content.xml(in .odt file) to my own type defined .xml format. But, if users can use any styles, it becomes impossible to build a .xml file where every element matches a style in textdocument. I guess there's many others who want to control available document styles. Maybe I explained this a bit unclearly, but should I suggest feature of controlling built-in styles to be added in OOo API?

Scent of spring from Finland

Tuomas :)