>    sometime   browse search at bottom
>    sometime  login register disappears.
IE ?
The /body put at the end solved the problem of strange visual
Was on chrome and ffx.

The login enabled forever was a bug I cannot reproduce now. It may be before
having user. (basically typing admin/admin*** in the login was not saying
wrong account but only "loop")

>  - menuitem should have rounded border like other link
like tab/pills ?
yes  not necessary exactly same radius but rounded because everything looks
rounded make the left bar menu a bit strange (esthetic concerns)

now at revision-1297102
will be back tomorrow.

 Ideas For the browser page as I had no time today (but I can look for that
I you want)
  #1 Would be nicer to have no space in the anchor. Create ugly line on side
of the text
  #2 It's also possible to have Breadcrumb as kind of tab pill element  (
Big rounded button)  to keep design among page.
   .1 Blueish for folder, "orange" for artifact
       One option: With for each folder element of the breadcrumb a dropdown
with list of folder element.

    < Home >  <org > <apache >  <<org.apache:apache>> <  search   >

  .2 content stay the same  (.. become less necessary  if button are cleary
visible)
       Can be cool to have more distinct icon for link to artifact vs folder

Eric