Dear All,

I am user of Cassandra. I am grateful to each of you for providing your time as
committers to the code base for a great product.

This is what I wanted to suggest - could you gentlemen not create a group email
  Id to discuss matters of such importance amongst yourselves. Using the dev
list I am not sure is the best place. I have been reading emails where
insinuations have being made - if a particular company may high jack the code
base etc.

We are all developers , we love our code. I don't think this is right forum to
bring things out of this proportion , read wash dirty linen.

Pardon me if you think my opinion or inputs are wrong.

I am newbie on Cassandra. I use it as an application developer. I don't have
any intention to judge your experiences or thoughts. Just saying this could be
done in a finer way without most if us getting to know about it.

Regards,
Harmeet