On 15 July 2016 at 16:38, jason zhao yang <zhaoyangsingap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> May I ask is there any plan of extending functionalities related to
> Multi-Tenant?

I had needs for this in the past and my questioning always seemed to
eventuate to answers along the lines of this should be done more at the
resource level. There is a variety of ways a bad datamodel or client can
bring a cluster down, not just at request time.

There was some thoughts IIRC around a resource scheduler somewhere post-3.0
but i don't think that ever eventuated (someone more knowledgable please
correct me).

Otherwise you could look into using tiered storage so that you had at least
disk isolation per keyspace. Solves some things, but won't help with
overhead and memtable impact from number of keyspaces/tables and lack of
heap/throughput isolation/scheduling.

The approach of doing this at the driver level, prefixing the partition
key, is as good as any approach for now.

Could be an idea to remove/deprecate the request_scheduler from code and
yaml.

~mck