So R+W > RF doesnt apply for reads on MV right because say I set QUORUM
level consistency for both reads and writes then there can be a scenario
where a write is successful to the base table and then say immediately I do
a read through MV but prior to MV getting the update from the base table.
so there isn't any way to make sure to read after MV had been successfully
updated. is that correct?