I think a take away here is that we can't assume a level of operation
maturity will coincide automatically with scale. To make our core
features robust, we have to account for less-experienced users.

A lot of folks on this thread have *really* strong ops and OpsViz
stories. Let's not forget that most of our users don't.
((Un)fortunately, as a consulting firm, we tend to see the worst of
this).