Ok. So who's willing to test 4.0 on June 2nd? Let's start a sign up.

We (tlp) will put some resources on this via going through some canned
scenarios we have internally. We aren't in a position to test data validity
(yet) but we can do a lot around cluster behavior.

Who else has specific stuff they are willing to do? Even if it's just
tee'ing prod traffic, that would be hugely valuable.