Hi Josh,

This is a really good question. I agree with David about making sure this
is clearly documented.

As far as the supported upgrade path goes, I think we should officially
support only 3.11.x. I do understand the idea of giving users the
flexibility to upgrade from 3.0.x. However, the simpler we can make the
upgrade path the better. As you mentioned, historically there have been
numerous upgrade bugs. To that, having one upgrade path will make
maintenance and support easier.

Kind regards,