Hi everyone,
I had a few people asking me recently about the Java 11 support.
I came across this thread we had last year -
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r38f6beaa22e247cb38212f476f5f79efdc6587f83af0397406c06d7c%40%3Cdev.cassandra.apache.org%3E
.
I think we have all tests running in both Java 8 and Java 11 for trunk and
cassandra-4.0 in both Jenkins and CircleCI.
Does anyone know about any Java 11 specific bugs discovered? I personally
haven't heard of any in the past year. What is the plan of the community
for moving Java 11 support out of experimental?
Also, Java 17 LTS GA is planned for Sepember 2021 and I can try to test it
with trunk.
Any thoughts?
Last but not least, do we know  anyone running Java 11 in production?
This thread was really opened as a stage to share our thoughts and
hopefully come up with a plan as a community.

Looking forward to seeing what people think here.

Thank you,
Ekaterina