(sorry if being slightly off-topic, but let be throw this ball here)

What about joining the OpenJDK Quality outreach program?
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach

Many other Apache projects contribute to that initiative and this helps
Java to be always compatible with the most important libraries in the OSS
world

Just my two cents
Enrico