We have a couple new test failures that came up as regressions recently:

Along with that, I'm not sure we're in a good spot from a "no flaky test"
perspective as per butler:
https://butler.cassandra.apache.org/#/ci/upstream/compare/Cassandra-4.1/cassandra-4.1,
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Release+Lifecycle, "No
flaky tests - All tests (Unit Tests and DTests) should pass consistently. A
failing test, upon analyzing the root cause of failure, may be “ignored in
exceptional cases”, if appropriate, for the release, after discussion in the
dev mailing list."

So those three caveats aside, we have some threads in flight right now about
whether we use circle or ASF to determine when to release, and if the above 2
tests are fixed prior to GA I'm fine with it. Just wanted to make sure to call
out these current disconnects w/the state of CI, our agreed upon release
process, and the current state of the branch and CI.