Thank you so much Jeremy and Greg (+others) for all the hard work on this.

> At this point, we'd like to propose CEP-8 for consideration, starting the
> process to accept the DataStax Java driver as an official ASF project.

Is the vote for the CEP to be for all drivers, but we will introduce each
driver one by one?  What determines when we are comfortable with one driver
subproject and can move on to accepting the next ?

Are there key committers and contributors on each driver that want to be
involved?  Should they be listed before the vote?
We also need three PMC for the new subproject.  Are we to assign these
before the vote?