I'd like to close out this thread.  As Benjamin notes, we'll have a single
subproject for all of the drivers and with 3 PMC members overseeing the
subproject as outlined in the linked subproject governance procedures.  However
we'll introduce the drivers to that subproject one by one out of necessity.

I'll open up a vote thread shortly so that we can move forward on the CEP and
subproject approach.