http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnifiedSQLTransformerAndLogicshe
et

> First, let's collect what we like about the two components

It would be very cool if we could provide something that helps with flow
applications. I like the combination of OR-Mapping/CForms/Flow but this
is for many beginners overkill. They shouldn't be forced to write Java
code e.g. in order to implement a simple register form.

--
Reinhard