Le Vendredi, 5 mars 2004, à 13:18 Europe/Zurich, Reinhard Pötz a écrit :

namespaces:
packages:
classnames:
xconf:
What do you think?

Quite frankly, I think changing implementation-specific names (packages, classes) is not worth the hassle.

I'd change just the namespaces maybe, assuming they *might* be used for another implementation besides woody in the future, the block name and mostly the documentation.

I don't mind keeping woody as the technical name in some places, IMHO the name change disruption is not worth it.

...I don't do the whole transformation at once because I know that I don't have enough time. So I hope that some others jump in <hint/> ;-)...

And that's a big problem, the risk of having a half-finished renaming is big if we aim too high.

-Bertrand