Reinhard Pötz wrote:

In the next few days I want (no promise ;-) to start with renaming Woody to CocoonForms. First I want to move the _core_ which means that I want to make one simple example run.

First of all, let's freeze cocoon woody - so we do not loose any patches in the process, and it is easier to operate frozen woody... I propose to start WOODY FREEZE tomorrow morning - if you have good patches lying on your drive - commit them now :-)

Before renaming namespaces. This should be a new block: woody block --> forms block

Of course, this renaming has impact on many names and in order to avoid doing the same thing twice I want to here other opinions on this:

namespaces:
http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0
-->
http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/definition/1.0

+1

packages:
org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation
-->
org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation

+1

classnames:
AbstractWoodyAction
-->
AbstractCocoonFormsAction

I suggest AbstractFormsAction. It's already in Cocoon, so no reason to mention it.

xconf:
<woody-datatype logger="woody">
-->
<forms-datatype logger="forms">