On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 03:15:56PM +0100, Reinhard P?tz wrote:
> Tim Larson wrote:

> >>another +1 to 'cforms' over 'forms'
> >>(and joining in on the 'will miss the original')
> >
> >+1 'cforms' instead of just 'forms'
> >
> I'm +1 for "forms" only - as Vadim pointed out, it's "Cocoon" is obvious
> because it's within the Cocoon CVS.
> WDOT?

I could be wrong (that happens often enough), but what if we eventually
replace Woody/Cocoon Forms with something better?  If it is very
different then IMHO just a namespace version change 1.0->2.0, etc. may
not make a lot of sense.  A new name may be in order at that point.
If we start the pattern with CForms then we have a non-fantasy name,
while still leaving room for future names for new forms frameworks
(Super Forms -> SForms, etc.)

I'll be quiet now :)

--Tim Larson