Steven Noels wrote:
On 20 Oct 2004, at 15:02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Forrest is using 2.2 too, so let's try to keep it stable as much as possible and in general do all the big changes on branches.

Why do Lenya and Forrest use 2.2?

FWIW, the publishing part of Daisy does this as well. But that shouldn't refrain people from breaking HEAD since we advise people only to synchronise SVN when we feel comfortable ourselves, and we package & ship Cocoon in our binary releases rather than requiring people to install their own version. If a project is willingly depending on HEAD - *shrug* - we shouldn't make promises to keep HEAD sane at all times.

I agree. And as Carsten said on lenya-dev, the Cocoon project will benefit from other projects beta-testing the trunk.

-- Andreas