Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Should I switch 2.2 to use ECM++ now

+1

(ECM++ is not buildable standalone, you have to copy the classes into
the Cocoon src directory - but we could add the required libs if needed).

IIUC you will integrate it in the build as a step to be involked before the Cocoon build, right?

As ECM++ doesn't support Composable and ComponentSelector anymore,
the XSP block is currently not working - we have to switch it to Serviceable
as well - but that isn't really a problem. I will do that as soon
as I have time for it.

'k

Forrest is using 2.2 too, so let's try to keep it stable as much as possible and in general do all the big changes on branches.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -