Jonas Ekstedt wrote:

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 09:32 +0100, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

Looks to me this is the perfect use case for union and class widgets in CForms. I had similar use-cases for an IDE-like webapp, and these widgets made wonders.

Also, have you looked at the "form gui" and "swan" samples where they are heavily showcased?

I humbly request for permission to crawl back under a rock ;)

Don't forget to take a laptop under your rock to study CForms samples ;-P

Looking through the union and class samples, that seems to be exactly what I need.

You know, CForms has been developped for more than 18 months by a lot of people. So what we have today is the result of many shared brain cycles. Although it certainly can be (and will be) improved in some areas, it is solid, it works and is used in large scale applications.

Sylvain