Hi,

I am currently having some problems with JavaFlow and SuggestionLists.
My application used to generate dynamic suggestion lists in the "_cocoon/forms/suggest" pipeline. Unfortunately the FormsGenerator, SuggestionListGenerator, JXGenerator and Transformer and my custom Generator seem to be unable to get the form instance.

I think this might be a result of the way JavaFlow deals with Continuations (GetContext beeing implemented using Thread.currentThread()) as the SuggestionList pipeline is served by a different Thread.

A soltuion I thought about was using some sort of Singleton for storing form instance data ... but would really like to avoid this.

Any suggestions?

Chris