Hello Folks,

nice to see the project still being alive :-)  I decided to make a jira
issue about our attempt to make cocoon 2.2 work with spring framework
4.2.x.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2347

I will append comments about progress etc. there and give you an update on
the mailing list as soon as something substantial could be found out.

greets,
gabriel

> Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org> wrote on 26.10.2015
15:37:00: