The maven build runs fine on JDK 1.6 on Windows 7. With the ant build I get the same strange test failure as for the last release (so this is probably not an issue).

The release notes say they are for version 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

There are some checkstyle warnings about unused imports which are probably easy to fix.

Otherwise, I found no problems. I did not have a closer look at the new Charset API, so cannot comment on that.

-0 because of the release notes version.

Oliver